RESPONSIBLE PARTY –
This agreement summarizes Paradise Hollow Resort rules and policies which you and your party agree to follow during your stay.
Your signature ont he rental agreement indicates you have read the following and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Check-in time is Saturday at 2:00 PM. Please arrive no earlier than that, so that we have an opportunity to efficiently clean your unit and prepare the resort for your stay with us.
- Check-out time is 9:30 AM on Saturday. At check-out please remove all trash from the cottage, as well as personal belongings, and leave the resort.
- Reservations and payment: This agreement is predicated upon the timely receipt of your rental fees. Spring and summer rental payments are due by February 15, and all other rental payments are due upon receipt of this agreement. If payment is not received on time, your reservation will be canceled.
- Cancellations: We understand that cancellations may sometimes be necessary. If a reservation is canceled prior to April 1, you will receive a refund, minus a $100 processing fee. If a reservation is canceled after April 1, a refund, minus a $100 processing fee, will be given only if we are able to re-rent the cottage.Su
- substitutions: No substitutions or “cottage swapping” will be allowed after April 1.
- Conduct and behavior: To make everyone’s vacation enjoyable, appropriate conduct and behavior by all renters and guests is essential. Appropriate conduct and behavior will be determined solely at the discretion of the manager or resort host. Inappropriate conduct and misbehavior may result in immediate eviction without a refund. We also reserve the right to not rent to you again. An adult must supervise all minors.
- No smoking: Smoking is not allowed inside cottages, recreation building or shower building. If you smoke, please do so outdoors and dispose of your cigarette butts in the marked containers – not in the grass or on the beach.
- Pets: Renters and guests are not allowed to have pets in the resort. Renters arriving with pets will not be allowed to remain and no refunds will be given. Animals assisting renters must be cleared with the manager at the time the reservation is made.
- Open fires - campfires: Open fires are not allowed anywhere on the grounds except in the existing fire pit at the beach.
- Fireworks use and display are not allowed on the resort property at any time.
- Damage: Renters are responsible for leaving the cottage and resort clean and in good condition. Failure to do so will result in damages being assessed or will require a cleaning penalty of $25. Renter agrees that such damages will be paid within 10 days of notice of same. If on arrival, you find damage to the cottage or equipment, please notify the resort host.
- Campers: Tents and campers may not be used as sleeping quarters anywhere in the resort.
- Maximum occupancy: The number of people that a cottage can accommodate is determined by the number it sleeps and that is listed on the brochure (children under the age of two years are not counted). Extra persons will require additional rent, also as listed on the brochure. Renters not complying with this provision may be asked to leave, without a refund.
- Furnishings and equipment: Renters are responsible for using the boats, kayaks, raft, and paddle boats safely, including using life vests and/or boat cushions, and not overloading the crafts. Although some life vests are provided, parents are urged to bring vests appropriate for each of their children.
- Linens: Bed linens and bath linens are not included.
- Liability: Paradise Hollow Resort shall not be liable for any damage to property or injury to a renter or any other person, occurring at the resort unless such damage or injury is the proximate result of the negligence or unlawful act of the resort or its agents.